My name is Laura and I'm a 19-year-old girl from Finland. My blog is a concoction of fashion editorials and street snaps, big mainstream fandoms that mostly revolve around white cis hetero men & a bunch of people that I find attractive.
Amazing look with hair by Byron Turnbull and photography by Kristina Soljo (via)
ELIE SAAB FW 2012
A collection of Edwardian photographs, depicting some of the hairstyles of the time, like the Low Pompadour. Hatpin Hairstyle. Side-Swirls. Flapper (The title ‘Flapper’ originally referred to teenage girls
who wore their hair in single plait which often terminated in a wide ribbon bow.) & the pompadour. Victorian Hairstyles Here [x]
some damn hot hair!!!
♤♤♤ Elegant Gibson Tuck ♤♤♤
The Gibson tuck [also known as the Gibson roll] is a vintage hair style dating from Edwardian times. Simple to achieve, it works well with any Edwardian, Victorian, feminine or Gothic inspired look.
Required items: one hair elastic and hair pins as required.
- Comb your hair through and tie it into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck using a elastic hair band.
- Part your hair at the very back, just above the elastic hair band.
- Take the end of your ponytail and flip it upwards, then pass it downwards through the parting you have just created and pull tight if necessary.
- Repeat step 3 once or twice more, depending on the length of your hair and then tuck up the remaining loose ends and pin to secure.
- Enjoy your elegant updo ♤
000007 (by Adriano Sodré)